Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

M&S - The Ultimate Beauty Advent Calendar

Having had a beauty advent calendar for the first time last year, I am hooked! After scrolling through a very comprehensive list of all the beauty related advent calendars available this year I narrowed my options down to a few budget friendly options and picked the M&S calendar for the sneak peek of products I saw. The Marks and Spencer Ultimate Beauty Advent Calendar is worth over £200 but can be brought for just £25 when spending £25 in beauty.
 
I have not opened many of my boxes but all the products are listed on the back of the box so if you want to keep the contents a surprise you have been warned. 

The contents include Pixi glow tonic, Diego Dalla Palma The Lipstick n.46, Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer and many more well known brands including M&S own brand Autograph

Most of the products are luxury samples so this is a great way to try some different brands without splashing out. The packaging is gorgeous and inside each box the products are carefully wrapped in purple tissue paper. I cannot wait till December and if you follow me on Instagram (ellenloves) I will be posting throughout the Christmas period.




I spent my £25 on:
NUXE holiday travel kit - £13.50 

Autograph All in 1 Nail Varnish with Argan Oil in Minx - £6
Ragdale Hall Relax Restful Pillow & Body Mist - £5
Eye Mask - £5 (but free on BOGOF)



I am flying off to sunnier climes shortly so kept that in mind when choosing my products. I already know that I love the Crème fraîche de beauté and have been wanting to try other products from NUXE so this ticked two boxes as everything is travel sized. The eye mask and pillow spray were brought in the hope that they will help me sleep better. I always used a relaxing lavendar pillow spray as a teenager to help me drift off.
I can't resist trying a new polish and this one claims to not require a base or top coat! They do not have any claims for the added Argan Oil and Vitamin E though I would assume they help with strengthening your nails!? We shall see how it fares.

No comments:

Post a Comment