Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

Current go to makeup

As we move into Autumn/Winter and the mornings are darker I find I want a really easy make up routine where I can just grab the products, quickly apply and be out the door all before I'm properly awake! 

Currently I am reaching for: Primer - Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Foundation - Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation in Ivory (10) Under eye corrector - Garnier BB Eye Roll On in Light Concealer -Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair (15) Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Peach Glow Blush - Makeup Revolution The Matte Blush in Fusion Contour & Highlight - Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light Brows - Maybelline Eyebrow Satin in Dark Brown & Model Co Brow Gel in Medium/Dark Eyes - Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo Creamy Mattes in Crème De Nude (93), Makeup Revolution single shadows in "Touch Me", "Hung Up" and "MMMM" and Essence All About Vintage eyeshadow palette
Mascara - Topshop Doe Eyed Lashes
Lips - Makeup Revolution "Looking Ahead" or Maybelline Divine Wine matt lipstick
 

For application I use a damp beauty sponge to blend the cream and liquid products in, the Real Techniques Powder Brush to apply a light amount of powder to my T-Zone and The Body Shop Face & Body Brush for my contour. I use a brush (from ebay) for my blush and if I feel like it I use the Real Techniques fan brush to apply a light amount of highlight. Brows are done quickly, filling in any sparse areas with the eyebrow pencil followed by the brow gel to set them in place.
 

When it comes to eyes I tend to go with my trusted trio and the vintage palette from essence if I want a touch of shimmer. Though if I have more time I do pull out the chocolate bar palette for MUR for something more dramatic/smoky. I always curl my lashes and then apply
 

For lips I tend to flick between just a lip balm, something neutral or more dramatic depending on my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment